
Someone tell me what Renhui's doing at the back.
And I should have sensed that my outbreak was coming when I saw my oily skin. Anw I'm surprised that GUYS actually come to me and offer me solutions for my outbreak. Got this guy from my MA class. Wah he's so good at it he can go sell cosmetic and skin care products. Say what this brand good la this brand no good. can unclog pore. then this mask good. must do twice a week. Then dun use SK2 coz too strong (even if i wan also no money buy). Then he said if i scared of SCARS can use the Johnson and Johnson dunno what. And CHOY what scars. NOOOO SCARSSS!!!!
Btw the red red things on the table are not mahjong tiles. They are cakes.

Jimmy looks SO TOOT. Hahhahahahahhahaha. And Neil looks like a Niu. Don't you think he looks like the cow on the dunno what brand cheese.

Me May and Nano Naniel.
May I'm sorry for not letting you (and your uh huh) off even though it's your birthday.... Ewww and our teeth was so yellow from all the BBQ stuff. yucks yucks yucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment