just got back from May's party. I tell you it's one party I'll never forget. Haha THE FOOD IS DAMN GOOD.
yup so anw after work I went to walk walk shop for mother's day present while waiting for stupid ye and daniel. Then I went taka saw this BONIA bag quite nice. Last time I tot bonia very ah soh then now actually i think quite nice not so ah soh afterall. (but according to daniel I find it nice now coz i'm turning into ah soh) then it's like 220 bucks after discount. abit the ex ah. then i'm quite broke now. but i was THATTTT close to buying it. Almost asking her to wrap it up for me already. Then I decided I still had some time before meeting the 2 idiots so I went to COACH shop to see. Wah I didnt know COACH stuff so expensive one. I tot it's like as expensive as like Bonia but it's like double the price. 10 mins and I was out of the shop. Next I went to paragon. surprise surprise I saw Jaul the peanut head and randy together. Then they tot I was meeting some secret scandal then I say YAYA then they followed me coz they wanted to see who. (so gullible) so they shopped around with me for a while and I saw this damn nice bag at Metro got quite good discount also then I bought it. After that went to meet ye and daniel at the taxi stand and the queue was like freaking long la. Anw ruiying was there too. Haven't seen her in ages and she's still as spastic as ever. But the effort she puts in for her cat really quite touching. Then I asked them to call cab instead and they so CHEAPSKATE although call each person only pay 50 cents more they also dun wan. So we waited for like 20 mins for the cab. zzzz.
Next stop was May's house. Haha on the cab we were so scared it was another usual BBQ thing. Like you wait forever for the fire to start. Then everyone busy cooking on the limited space on the pit then the chicken wings become chao ta and everyone go hungry. So daniel suggested we eat at the club house first. Luckily we never listen to that nano naniel. The food was freaking good la. The LAMB was DAMN GOOD. The beef was abit salty but still ok. The chicken was damn juicy. The prawn was BIG and fresh and FAT. And the squid was good too. It's like a meat festival. Just keep eating and eating. The alcohol was not bad I drank a little. The pineapple was good aiya everything was good la. But Edmund was really great man. He was like cooking the whole night la. We didn't even have to cook just sit around and eat only. Then he and may so sweet and gum see already also happy for them. The taste of the lamb is like still lingering in my taste buds. Hmmmmmm..... Haha Daniel was like damn happy too lah. He described it as "wet dreams". Not literally but May didn't catch it at first and scolded him for being so disgusting.
Ok this post is basically all about food. I cannot forget the prawns. They were like. Damn big. And usually you BBQ rite the food become damn dry and chao ta but today's food still damn juicy. The prawn was super Q. The fats of the lamb was like oh my god. And the beef was... erm. ok. But so many of us were like MIA. Dicky Toh Tim and Kairen were at ambassadors camp then Rulin and Claire were at work I think and Adrian's like overseas... If not it would really have been great great great. But it was still great la. The food. And yea the birthday girl.
Ok I'm going to bed.
Going to sleep with a super happy stomach.
No comments:
Post a Comment