Saturday, May 27, 2006

tiring but happy day

Woke up early for climbing training today. Last night dexter calvin and I had a pact. We would take cab to school together. Cos Calvin and I were tired from work and Dexter from drinking.

This morning I got onto the cab and called Calvin to come down. He called me 5 mins later and said he just woke up. Nvm I'll wait. Then after that we went to get Dexter. Gave him like at least 20 missed calls la. That pig sleep until like dunno when then wake up. So after waiting for him for 15 minutes we gave up and went to school for training first coz only Calvin had the keys to the storeroom.

I did the yellow no foot-hold route today! This time without cheating. The previous time I cheated 2 foot holds and Dexter told the whole team. Stupid dexter. Next time I'll try it without using the cracks too.

After training Neh Neh me WeiZhong and Stanley went to eat at some hongkong cafe. The food wasn't exactly fantastic. We ordered Mango Ice and it was freaking huge la. As big as my face. But all ice very little mango and ice cream. =/ We were already quite full so we played the "guess the number" game and the loser will have to finish it off. Neh Neh was damn off form today (as usual).

Weizhong: 30

Me: 30 to 64

Stanley: 45

Me: 30 to 45

Neh Neh: 49 (?)

Then we walked back to the library there coz got climbing competition. Saw ryan there. He damn hard core la. Came down alone to watch the competition. Then weizhong pointed this girl out to me forgot her name already la. But sounded like Phoenix. ahha if she's really called phoenix then its quite a cool name. If she isn't called phoenix can I use that as my name? Phoenix Luk. She is really damn zai la. Wei Zhong said she got 2nd in dunno which open category competition. She looks damn familiar. Then I suddenly realize she's the one I kept seeing when I used to climb at climb adventure. She's that National Climber who's always climbing there!!! My idol man. But I dun wanna be like her. Her arms as big as Weizhong's. Abit scary.

Oh I saw Chongmeng there too! haha it was a pleasant surprise coz it was an NTU event...

I sat on a bike for the first time in my life. Motorbike. Weizhong's motorbike. The helmet damn smelly. Weizhong says its huiting's fault. Although Weizhong and I both live damn near each other I've never taken his bike before coz I'm damn scared. Like choychoy what if got accident then GG already. But today I feeling super nua coz I really climbed quite abit today then v tired. Did alot alot of bouldering too. Roy made me try out his new route like so many times.

"manchi can you try that move again w/o using that foot hold?"

"manchi can you take out that tape?"

"manchi try that route again?"

Super tired. But my blisters hardened already. Yay. Means more climbing and more frequent climbing for me. That Phoenix or whatever her name is girl really motivates me to be a zai climber! Ohhh and I SAW CALVIN's KUCHIMOMO. That cute NUS climber... heeeheeeheeeheee

Was quite nervous when I took my first bike ride from Weizhong. The wind kept blowing at my face then sometimes I can almost feel my helmet dropping out coz my head is so small. At other times abit hard to breathe. But I loveeee the wind.

Going to watch X-Men3 later! Here's a spoiler for you..

CYCLOPES (CYCLOPS? whatever) DIED!!!!

Muahahahahahahhahaah.

Tip from NEH NEH: Dont leave right after the show. Stay for the credits.

No comments: