Saturday, May 27, 2006

In loving memories

I've got a virtual pet on my blog!!!
Yea the weird looking thing on top of my tag board.

It's called AH PAT, named it after my pet hamster which passed away long long ago....

I couldn't find a virtual hamster so I picked a virtual bear instead. (closest resemblance) So that bear bear there is called AH PAT. The other pet is dunno come from where one. Think it's AH PAT's companion. It always changes when you refresh the page!

Oh you can click on the BALL to play with AH PAT =)

When I accumulate more points, I'll help AH PAT change to a home with a nicer background.

~I can still remember the day when I woke up in the morning and found ah pat lying cold, hard and frozen in its cage. I placed it in a box and buried it next to a tree below my flat with some sunflower seeds.

No comments: