Let me introduce my friend with the nickname chrissoemo.
I won't tell you all his name coz I have to protect his identity as his reputation as a dota player is at stake.
Btw chrissoemo stands for chris so emo.
And pardon for all the short forms for those who dunno dota.
Anw ya 2 nights ago we were playing dota and he was on my team.
I was in the middle lane and he was on the btm lane. Anw I was using lich and he was using rk. And bh was in his lane. Anw bh is bounty hunter yea.
Then I always damn scared of bs (backstab). This is what happened next.
[Allies] duckduck: eh hero gone remember to say hor
[Allies] chrissoemo: ok
Then 5 minutes into the game when I was in the middle lane solo somemore, I had like 200Hp left but I didn't wanna leave my lane so I hugged tower. All of a sudden I see this fat green lump with skinny hands and legs running damn fast towards me. (don't you think bh looks like a water cockroach). Before I could realize...
duckduck (Lich level 4) has been killed by XXX.
[Allies] chrissoemo: bh gone
[Allies] duckduck: thanx. I know.
[Allies] duckduck: NEXT TIME HERO GONE CAN SAY EARLIER ANOT
[Allies] chrissoemo: aiya must make sure really gone mah
[Allies] chrissoemo: ok sorry sorry
Then I was like OK. Maybe bh on invis mode then I just happened to be suay. So nvm. Then after that SK (sand king) went to chrissoemo's lane. And I was damn scared coz lich is like damn weak la SK come sure die. But I tot it wouldn't be so bad coz it's so easy to tell when SK is gone coz he cannot be invis. Unless chrissoemo forget to signal again.
[Allies] duckduck: eh rem hero gone say!
[Allies] chrissoemo: ok ok
5 mins later.
[Allies] chrissoemo: eh SK gone
0.000000000001 seconds later.
I thought I saw my screen vibrate. Something like SK's ulti epi.
duckduck (Lich level 6) has been killed by YYY.
........
Next time. Must fend for myself. Must look out for missing heroes on the lane that chrissoemo is on.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment