Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Had lunch with Kelvin Kwek at out of the pan this afternoon.. after sooooooooo long I finally had time to lunch with him. It's a very good feeling talking to seniors coz somehow they are able to give you clearer directions in life.. He said that few companies would let interns do trading.. but if I'm really bent on doing trading in the future it's prob better if I set up a trading account. Yes I shall just do that. haha but I damn scared I'll "burn my fingers". The mahjong gambling thing doesn't apply here somemore. Mahjong blackjack in between u lose a hundred bucks at most.. This one ah. Think hundred bucks the minnniimummm you'll lose man. I can't imagine the trauma I'll be in if I wake up in the morning and suddenly realize I've lost a few thousands. Haha can't take that kind of shock. I got damn weak heart.

But think I will still go get an account.

After lunch Kelvin bought me ice cream. Hehe I got my favourite chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. It's like my all time favourite man. Ben & Jerrys or New Zealand ice cream.. Nothing beats having brownie in chocolate ice cream. Absolutely heavenly. Then we walked back to school from cityhall and our ice cream melted damn fast. Shui jiao wo na me hot. hoho then I ate until damn messy and unglam. Ice cream dripping all over my hands and the floor. But who cares.

And I would never ever guess that Kelvin was from WATER POLO and I was still quite skeptical when he told me. In both ACS and ACJC somemore. He looks so... erm.. haha. I couldn't believe it when he said Jon Ban was from TENNIS either. Somehow Jon Ban relates to teddy bears and gummies but definitely not Tennis. Actually not anything sporty. Ermmm maybe T** Club. Shit I'm damn mean. JON BAN I HOPE YOU ARE NOT READING MY BLOG! Nvm it's good motivation for you.. save Jon Ban campaign.

Anyway he's trying to help his dog find a gf.

When Kelvin and I reached SOB we saw Lianrong Pao. 5 mins later her nick on MSN was "Kwekkie juicy news. $2.50 per copy." SUPER SAN BA.

Then the rest of the day was spent in school doing projects projects and more projects as usual. Shared cab home with Geri at night. Everytime take cab back feel damn guilty. Like wasting my parent's money. But everytime after I feel guilty I still take cab. Sigh. Anything for comfort and convenience.

I'm soooo tired nowadays. But seeing Denise and May today kinda brightened up my day a little though the encounter was really brief. Haven't talked to them properly for quite some time already. So fun to hug denise and poke her boobs as usual. DENISE I APOLOGISE FOR NOT REALIZING THAT I NUDGED YOUR BOOBS TWICE BECAUSE THEY WERE REALLY TOO SMALL I COULDN'T FEEL ANYTHING.

Edmund and Changqi were in the room then they said they didn't understand why Denise and I not embarassed when we hao lian we got damn big boobs. We came up with a theory. You see ah. People who are really rich and they hao lian that they are rich they sure scared they get robbed. But people who really are not rich but still hao lian they are rich they scared they get robbed for what? Yup you get the idea. SUBTLE CONFESSION haha.

Anw 4.9 is a dangerous room. That stupid Changqi always threatens to throw me out.

Got back at 9pm. For once I got home before midnight since a long long time. I'm so happy. Gonna sleep early and the whole stupid CORP R THING WILL BE OVER TMR!!!! Can't wait.

Yes. Tough times don't last but tough people do.

No comments: