"reading munch's blog always changes my perspective of her. not in the bad way. haha don't worry. haha she's actually quite emotional. unlike the usual fos comments she gives. it's surprising how i can know someone like her for 8 loooooonnnnng years and still find out new things about her every time. :) i love you munchie baby.. hahaha thanks for all the crap and bimbotic comments. you make my life crappier. muacks"
I love you too fang fang.
Although I always say you short and flat and got big butt and super bimbo and although its true but ya I love you too.
This is damn irrelevant. But I suddenly thought of you and MOMO at 3rd lang centre. The scream and run away one ahah damn stupid. And DA NI (haha u know who i know who can liao cannot use real name damn paiseh for her) and some guy making weird noises when we stayed overnight at someone's chalet (was it chongmeng?). Anyway I won't tell anyone that I saw them making out ok. opps i just said it.
These memories ah.. I will never ever forget =)
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment