Thursday, March 09, 2006

My 100th Post. Something fun.

1) wenfang
2) Jianwei
3) Jilyn
4) Qiuping
5) Mingkit
6) Edmund
7) Changqi
8) Dikun
9) Janice
10) Jiamin
11) Adrian
12) Qiuxin
13) Junliang
14) Koksing
15) May
16) Lionel
17) Daniel
18) Denise
19) Yixian
20) Miranda




How did you first meet 13?

He came over to my place and passed me presents on this year’s VDAY! Knew him through DOTAAAAA

What would you do if you had never met 5?

I’ll be damn sad. He’s my brother! My bullying target + maid + one major source of joy in my life.

What do you honestly think of 10?

Someone who’ll be there for me when I need help. Someone who is very good at judging other people. He’s always right! Someone I treat as a special friend. Not really close but there’s a bond. (maybe its just one sided ahha)

Would 19 and 20 go out?

NO. They don’t even know each other.

Have you ever liked 9?

I AM NOT A LES.

If number 1 dies tomorrow, what is the one thing u need the person to know?

Thank you for the 8 years of joy you’ve brought to my life. I will burn more incense paper for you.

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?

Yea brokeback.

Who is 16 going out with?

His girlfriend.

Describe 7 in 3 words:

HAHA CHANGQI THIS IS SUCH A GOOD QUESTION FOR YOU. Lame. Stupid. Retarded.

Do you think 2 is hot?

Haha. Politically correct answer or truthful answer? Sadly both yield same answer. No. Dun worry the feeling is mutual =p


Would 1 and 17 make a good couple?

Yea both got big butt.


What do you think of when you see 8?

Books. Haha sorry dikun.

What's 20's fave colour?

wo bu zhi dao!

On a scale of 1-10, how cute is 15?

7.5! (edmund I give you face)

What would you do if 4 confessed his/her undying love for you?

freak out.

What language does 19 speak?

Chinese and English and most prob Hokkien since shes always SWEARING.

Who is 14 going out with?

His girlfriend.

Is 19 a boy or girl?

Yixian are you a boy or girl ah?

Would 18 and 4 make a good couple?

No. One too tall the other’s too short.

What year is 17 in?

Year 2 Econs!

When was the last time u talked to 12?

This morning at Pick and Bite when she was so lonely.

What is 6's fave band?

I think band 1 since he's so obsessed with results. hurhur.

Does 14 have any siblings?

I think so.

Would you ever date 3?

No. Her boobs too big I can't take it!.

Is 15 single?

She’s property of Edmund Pte Ltd.

Have you ever taken advantage of 11 while he or she had passed out?

He has never passed out. Not that I know of.

If 13 and 6 were forced to fight to the death, who would you put your money on?

Edmund! He rugger leh. Sorry Junliang.

Who will age better: 2 or 5?

Of coz my brother la. Jianwei will grow old and grow fat and grow smelly (he already is).

If you had to kill one person on your list, for the good of mankind, who would you kill?

Tough fight between Changqi and Jilyn. Both are polluting my innocent mind every day. And spoiling my humour with their lameness. Can kill both?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maaancheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hugs =)