Friday, March 03, 2006

I can never understand women

Over dinner... My mum was bitching again.
Thought I'll share my gossip with all my friends.
Awwww. I'm how nice right.

Cast

1) Aunty Pamela
(some ah soh)

2) Aunty Glam
(friend of Aunty Pamela)

3) Aunty Washy Washy
(she's the boss of a laundry shop called Washy Washy. And she's the mother of Melody Chen)

4) Aunty Sew (friend of Aunty Washy Washy. She's a seamstress.)

5) Judge

Story

Aunty Glam wore this 250 bucks dress on Chinese New Year which required dry wash. She passed it to Aunty Pamela who then passed it to Aunty Washy Washy to dry wash her dress. Aunty Washy Washy was careless and kinda ruined the sleeves of the dress. (dress with sleeves.. hmm I'm sure its pretty). Aunty Washy Washy was damn scared so she passed it to Aunty Sew to cut off the sleeves. When Aunty Glam went to collect her dress she was shocked. She made a big fuss over her missing sleeves. Aunty Washy Washy thought she very smart. She told Aunty Glam, "Now sleeved dresses not IN anymore. I help you change design. Nice right." SHE THINKS AUNTY GLAM SO STUPID THAT SHE'LL THANK HER FOR IT. Aunty Glam demanded 250 bucks from her as compensation and Aunty Washy Washy of coz didn't wanna pay. Then she still so COCKY asked Aunty Glam to sue her. "SUE ME LAH!" In the end they really went to court. Over a 250 dress. They got nothing better to do issit. Then on the day itself Aunty Glam thought she dua pai liao then she didn't turn up. The JUDGE then gave her a court order to turn up in 1 hours time and she did. (damn no face) Then they quarrelled quarrelled quarrelled Aunty Washy Washy still didn't wanna pay. And she said "I am not paying. At most I FLY TO PARIS AND BUY YOU ANOTHER DRESS." Yes I know you Melody Chen's mother so you big shot but Melody isn't earning much I think coz I haven't seen her on TV FOR DAMN LONG so don't so act rich can. Aunty Glam said "Only got 4 such dresses in the world! It's limited edition how you buy back for me". And I'm SURE limited edition dress costs only 250 bucks. In the end the Judge made Aunty Washy Washy pay.

250 bucks + litigation fees + bad reputation for Washy Washy + Time wasted + NO FACE.
WHY CAN'T SHE JUST PAY UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Women ah..... sigh.

No comments: