Something I stole from fangfang's blog.
"have you ever heard of the heat therapy?
it's actually sth i coined today. well, not today, JUST. when i was talking to munch online. we both agreed that boys are jerks and that we should throw rocks at them (actually I think I mentioned cow dung too) till they drop dead and die from multiple lacerations and internal haemorrhaging. doesn't it sound all nice and cheery now? :)
so this is how heat therapy goes. (just a warning: it's not exactly as cheery and comfortable as it sounds.)
first, the guy will be warm. and so, you warm up too. and then he turns up the heat. you absorb the heat and you became hot.next, he suddenly cools off (as if he's got a huge air con blowing at him at full blast.) and becomes a frozen chicken. absolutely immobile and unable to think or talk. even with you blasting hot air at him at maximum speed, he remains untouched and FROZEN. (you forgot to add in that it's exclusive. He can still chat and talk crap to his friends but the moment he sees you it's as if you are Medusa he turns into stone)
with nothing heating you up, you eventually turn cold. (very unwillingly) and as if it was allll planned, he thaws and suddenly springs back to life. (frozen chicken turns into spring chicken....hurhur not funny) VIOLA. how amazing. even better than the magic thaw rock or whatever they advertise on TV media.and so the cycle repeats itself. like a rollercoaster going at full speed, you are subjected to vicious torments and insults. (When I got into this kinda crap previously it's worse loh. Like an abyss. No cushion or whatever. Can't stop. Until I hit the bottom with full impact. And my heart bleeds till I die.)
unfortunately, many a time, we don't realise that we actually hold the remote control to stop the rollercoaster. we were simply too busy catching up with his heat therapy to defend ourselves.
SO, time to press the stop button, my dear friends. :)
be the one to end it. :)"
I so agree with wenfang (prob because we came up with the theory together ahhaa). It's called the langauge of silence. When the guys say nothing they expect you to know what they think and how they feel. As if we are psychics. And they can talk to everyone and anyone in the whole world but you. Oh well but I'm glad for fangfang that she's got the courage to end it because he's not worth it. Throw stones at him (boulders will have greater accuracy though). Throw dung. Throw rotten eggs. Throw your stinky socks. Throw Jilyn. Throw whatever. JUST DON'T THROW YOURSELF at him.
Haha Michelle came up to me and asked if I was fine because I copied fangfang's nick on MSN. Then she suggested kicking his balls. Ouch. Pain.
We always say that talk is cheap.
But something cheap is better than nothing at all.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment