
We sit until damn chor lor. Anw that super extra shadow at the back is Neil. Dunno what he was trying to do though. haha and there's this salted fish smell in the room. quite gross.

That stupid monkey. Want to take proper picture with her but she too busy mugging dun even wanna look at my hp. And I look so sleepy.

Denise trying to touch Neil's.... *er hem*

Denise's boobs. haha just got to put it up. sorry monkey.

Then I went to look for fangfang. And I saw this at SESS level 3. A lift behind a glass door! Quite cool huh.

And I found evidence of vandalism. This ben looks good. Much more yandao than both the bens I know.
After waiting for fangfang for DAMN LONG... wait lemme tell you the story first. We were supposed to meet at 11am at Cathay then she smsed me in the morning say got PROJECT meet me at noon in sch instead. Then I said "ok". I called her at noon she said "gimme a while i'll be down soon". Then at 1215 I called her again. She said "Gimme 30 mins latest. By 1245 I'll go find you" At 1pm I called her she said "sorry sorry I'll be down soon." Then at 110pm she said "I gotta go find TA a while." so we left sch at 140pm. Zzzz.
Anw the new cathay cineplex is quite nice!

But I seriously dunno how come my fans knew I was going there go watch movie today. All send me so many flowers.

Got balloons somemore leh. And got big big yellow card telling me how much they adore me. But the card abit too small to sign all their names. So they signed off as "love from 16954 fans from 23 countries". I must say I was quite touched lah.

This one got blue card. Apparently one of my admirers gave it to me. But he quite inconsiderate. The flowers so big how I carry home.
Oooo the new cineplex got FREE internet!!!! Soo cool.

That's a pouting fangfang coz she's hungry. So cute.

Then she complained say that picture not nice so I took another one. This one is definitely chioer loh. Coz cannot see her face.

Too bad the squirrel up there abit too small cannot see.

I love that thing. Whatever it is. Hhaa squirrel?
I WANNA WATCH ICE AGE 2!!!

Look they gonna have a shop named after me!!!!!! But I realized my pose not very apt. Haha so I tried another pose.

I think I have a flair for acting like a monkey. I mean it just comes naturally loh. They should seriously consider paying me for advertising.
Anyway ticket sales for Sports Bash is quite bad. In fact no tickets were sold today. But oh well it's the first day so I guess I'll remain optimistic.
Haha and Ye kept BUGGING me for the round of drinks I owe to all the 3.6 and 3.8ers who came down for the MOS bash. So YES IF YOU COME I PROMISE I'LL DRINK WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Haha but please get someone to send me home after that coz I CONFIRM will get drunk. (bu yao chi wo de tou fu!!!) But if you don't come for the bash I'll still buy you guys drink la. Afterall I made a promise rite. Maybe at Brewerks or something. A few jugs + calamari + mussels. Sounds SO GOOD oooo I LOVE BREWERK'S MUSSELS!!!!! And yes it's on me. Can I set a budget though? Hahah damn cheapskate RIGHT. I also think so leh. But wait till I get my TA pay this term ok. haha.
Anyway for the rest of you IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND COME BUY A SPORTS BASH TICKET FROM ME OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!
BOULDERATIVE 2006 at PS! Prob going down to support our Climb Team's Ryan + Heng tmr. When I walked past PS just now I saw my NUS climber eye candy. I only saw him once before though at Yishun Safra. But I still recognized him anw coz he's abit fat. haha.
Work work work. AE proj + MA proj + Social Psy proj + lots of readings and work to catch up + assignments.. But i'm not complaining! I got my motivation back so I'll work hard and I won't give up! go go go!
No comments:
Post a Comment