I hate to admit this but it still hurts after so long.
When I hear your name when I see your face when I freaking feel lonely.
I am just terribly disappointed with myself that it still hurts. I don't like you anymore. Why is it then still painful?
Freaking distracted this term. No work done. Lousy grades. Alot of commitments. I'll be more than happy with a 3.7 term GPA. Yes I seem so ever confident of myself but nobody knows when I really start to doubt my own worth. I never did though but I'm having second thoughts. What's most distressing is that it's not as if I've got no time to do my stuff. But I chose to spend those time on something else. Fuck dota. I'm having MA quiz tomorrow and I've got 4 chapters left to do. I'm so screwed.
You don't have to tell me that its alright because I know I'm the one doing shit to myself. I deserve it. I just need some time to sort out my own thoughts.
Don't worry I'm certain it's just a passe. But for now it's taking its toll on me.
Sigh I need a hug. A real one.
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment