Friday, March 10, 2006

Massage by blind masseurs at SMU Wellness Center.

Went for massage with Miranda on Wed.
20 mins for 10 bucks.
Not that bad la.
I was aching like DAMN BADLY.
So after the massage I felt DAMN good la.
I went to library and immediately fell asleep.
Slept for almost an hour.
When I woke up there was something wet on my lips.
Something wet on my sleeves.
Yes you're right it's my drool.

I looked up and there was this guy sitting at the table in front of me and he looked at me. shit this is damn embarassing. So I pretended to yawn and pretended to use my sleeve to cover my mouth when I was "yawning" and then I conveniently used the sleeve to wipe off the drool on my mouth. Ok I just totally spoilt my image.

Anyway I talked to the guy who massaged me.
His name is John! And he had his training at SAVH, where I used to do my comm service back in JC days. I can remember cleaning the library which is full of lizard SHIT and sterilizing the toys in the playroom (it was like SARs outbreak then). And then I helped in BPU which stands for braille production unit. It's quite fun I was like making textbooks for the blind pple. Anw its not a very nice term to call them. When I was at SAVH we referred them to the VH pple. VH for visually handicapped. After my massage I asked John to send my regards to Ben and Siew Kim at SAVH. Haven't seen them for a long time man. Have been TOO lazy to go back to help out.

I took some pics of Miranda while she was being massaged. haha she damn funny la it was like a torture for her. She tried to make out the words "DAMN PAIN DAMN PAIN" to me but she didn't say it out coz it wasn't very polite. Then she complained complained complained after the massage. Miss ah. 20 mins 10 bucks only leh. WHAT YOU WANT.

Anw here's the pics.



Apparently she received quite abit of head massage. My masseur didn't really massage my head leh. *jealous*

It's quite a comfortable experience that you can really fall asleep while you're being massaged. Too bad they don't have proper massage chairs for you to lie on. The cushioned kind. Actually this one also got la. They gave you a chair + a cushion so I suppose that it makes a cushioned massage chair.

Let me teach you a trick to looking CHIO or YANDAO in your fotos. Ask the photographer to SHAKE the camera while taking the picture. Then the foto will become blur blur one and somehow you'll just look chioer than usual. JUST LOOK AT MIRANDA. 100X hotter than her usual self in the pic.

How ah. I think I must stop being mean leh. If not by year end I no more friends already.


Anw this is irrelevant. But Jilyn drew me a PAO.

Haha DAMN CUTE.

No comments: