Thursday, March 23, 2006

This morn on the train I got a seat. So rare.

Then the train was quite packed. At this particular stop this little girl came in. Think she 5-6 years old. I was like ready to give up my seat to her already (how nice) when she suddenly RAN up to me and STARED at me. Wah she looked like some scary doll. For a moment I was kinda freaked out. Then the way she stared at me was really frightening. It was as if she could see through me. I was quite traumatized. By this puny think less than 1m tall kid. Haha then I sat rooted to my seat. Never give her my seat abit bad la but it was really quite scary. Abit freaked out.

After staring at me for like 10 secs (i tried to look away) then she ran to the guy sitting opp me and stared at him too. Apparently he got quite uncomfortable so he pretended to close his eyes and sleep. No moral of the story here. Just a story of a weird and scary little girl. Hope I dun get nightmares tonight.

Then CORP REPORTING presentation was FINALLY over. The prof said "good job". Wah I was damn happy. It's like if you ran a marathon and then at the end of it pple tell you "you ran well" then you feel quite good. Like WOW I achieved something. But if you walked through the marathon then pple say "you ran well" then you wun feel anything also coz no sweat in the first place. I'm not saying I did SUPER alot of work for Corp R also la. But it's like the most xiong subject this term.. So I was really really really happy when he said "good job". Like we deserved that compliment.

And then he told the same thing to every group that presented.

Zzz.

No comments: