I LOVE MY TIMETABLE!!!!!haha I would have really HATED it if they gave me such a shitty timetable last term but this term it's a totally different story. Now I feel less stressed up since I only got back my work drive like freaking few days ago. I'm so happy I got more time to STUDY and got quite abit of time to REST and RECHARGE in between the papers.. Ooooooooooo haha though that doesn't guarantee like 4.0 GPA I'll be glad coz if I work hard enough prob can secure 3.6 this term considering its quite screwed up. Hope doesn't go lower than that *cross fingers*.
Changqi and edmund the colour combi of my timetable very familiar right. haha. No more black and white since you all said it's DAMN ugly. I apologize for having no taste. My bad.
The term is ending!!!! Jia you!!!
Rem to drink lots of water eat lots of fruits and veggies have lots of sleep work hard but play hard too and lastly but very importantly DON'T FALL SICK!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment