Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's week 11's Saturday..

..and I still haven't caught up with any of my readings and I've got 3 more projects to go.

Doesn't help that I am deprived of sleep nowadays and I had a horrible dream last night of a zombie outbreak. I dreamt that I was with Rulin (weird. all of a sudden.) haha then the zombies ran towards us and we had no weapons then we tried to hide at my place but before we could made it there the zombies got Rulin. Damn scary.

This morning supposed to meet Miranda in school at 10am for social psy meeting. When I woke up it was already 1040. ARGGGHHHH and then I checked my hp and realized she sent me an sms at 940am and asked if we could meet online instead coz she gotta do something for her parents at home. LUCKILY i woke up late. If not I'll prob be at like Cityhall MRT station then and I'll have nothing better to do until I meet Mingyi for Sports Bash finance stuff at 2pm.

So Miranda and I had an online audio conversation and I had so much fun imitating all the weird bird noises to irritate her. After that I went to cook Wanton. (hmm did I brush my teeth this morning?) and then I left house. It's only like 4 bus stops on my place to the MRT station so usually I don't sit on the bus. But this morning I saw this malay kid on the bus probably still in primary sch he's so skinny but his legs spread until wide wide occupied 2 seats. Ok maybe 1.5 seats. So I purposely went to sit on the remaining half a seat and expected him to shift his leg away. BUT HE DIDN'T. WHAT A SPOILT CHILD. AND HE DIAO ME SOMEMORE. Shake leg shake leg I felt like chopping off his legs. Idiot.

At 130pm I just got on the MRT at woodlands So I smsed Mingyi and told him "paiseh I'll be around 15 mins late." Then for the whooleeee mrt journey to Cityhall I never get any reply from him. I thought he was pissed with me. Like "they made you in charge of finance for sports bash and you still can be late how irresponsible" that kinda thing coz he was the finance head for sports bash last year. Then I felt kinda guilty. Should have left house earlier. At 210pm (we were supposed to meet at 2pm) he sent me an sms. "It's ok I'll be slightly late too). So I sat at pick and bite and waited and waited and he finally arrived at 245pm.. zzz

Settled some financial claims stuff. Got sooo many many different annexes see until I get confused. That time lights out bash the finance pple almost couldn't account for like 30 bucks then everyone was like so scared. I coudn't figure out why that time. I mean its just 30 bucks at most get abit less revenue wun die. At most make less profits. But after Mingyi explained all the procedures to me I realized they're damn strict on this kinda stuff. Must account for every single cent one. All ticket receipts got to match revenues and stuff. And I gotta handle the money for all the ticket sales plus all the claims and cheques and stuff. wah stressed.

My saturday's so packed. Just like any other day. Work work work. And it's all projects/involvements. When will I have time to do my OWN work my OWN catching up my OWN assignments. Sigh.

10 mins till AE meeting. I think I'll catch a short nap. Yes this brief 10 mins is that precious.

No comments: