Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I love my brother. He's a genius.

My brother is damn good at IT and mechan stuff.

He can find all the fake servers for Warcraft and WOW so we don't have to pay but we still can go bnet.

He knows how to fix alarm clocks... and fans.

He knows how to use MY hp inside out.

He knows all the java and html shit stuff.

He writes game programmes and posts them online.
(i'm always his guinea pig)

He knows all his cookies and firewalls and port stuff.

He knows how to extract files from UTube and saves them on my laptop in a playable format.

He can assemble computers. From scratch.

He learns all these by himself.

Although I've never told him coz I don't wan his head to be as big as his sisters, I'm so proud of him.

Oh by the way I think my parents made a smart choice by allowing him to go poly and do stuff that he likes to do. Like mechanics. He plays dota 24/7, studies for exams the night before, and gets 3.9+/4 GPA.

Ooo I love my brother.

No comments: