Its 630am and I'm up preparing to go school to take my Corp Reporting exam. It's quite stressful that you still can't get this Sports Bash thing off your mind in the midst of your exams you know. Still got to come out with a draft thing to send to that unigrads (is that what you call that) homepage then come up with a mailer sigh...
Yes friends friends all come on Thursday ok! I promise it'll be good. Coz it's organized by SSU aka SMU Sports Union and most importantly coz I'm involved in it. Friends who always complain I pang seh them or damn long never see me already it'll be a good opportunity to see me in action -- drinking. (woah)
Speaking of drinking. Dear 3.6ers and 3.8ers who complain that they haven't seen me for damn long (some will probably find it relieved but I'm quite sure stupid wei nurn misses me HAHA coz I'm the only person who can stand him and wun ostracize him like everyone else. It's quite easy to understand why you know) don't worry I won't run away that day. I will uphold my promise to buy you guys drinks (jugs or open bottle whichever is cheaper. Haha I reallly think I have to set a budget later bill come 1000 bucks). And I will drink with you. (just make sure someone sends me home please) CQ you are also invited. (if you dun mind being abit extra coz you are SESS gang one but then again your skin so thick probably doesn't matter)
Tickets are going at 16 (pre-sales) 18 (at the door) and 14 (in NINES). Why should you BUY your tickets from ME? Coz I'm able to extend the 14 dollars offer to beyond 9 tickets (if not you buy 9 at 14 bucks each and 16 for the next one) and give special offers like SPA deals. BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW NOW NOW.
Email me at
Iamsoscrewedthisterm@hotmail.com
or
Iamsotallandbigboobiesnotlikedenise@hotmail.com
(speaking of which Denise my friend who reads my blog but doesn't know you tell me that everytime he sees you in sch he can't can't can't help it but LOOK at your uh-huh. Sorry Monkey. My bad. I promise I'll do it less often)
Or you can also leave me an SMS/MSN me
You have my number. You have my MSN.
Place your ticket orders with me and be there to enjoy free flow of alcohol sponsored by your friendly school mate. (probably won't end up too free flow too. ahhaa i'm quite broke. Those whose birthdays are coming up can I don't buy you all presents? ok that sounded really cheapskate)
P.S. Jilyn and Qping come too! Eh wait. You all got exams hor? aiyo so poor thing..
P.P.S. Who's going for Libre?
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment