Friday, April 21, 2006

Over over over

Heeeheheheheheheheehhehehee
I'm so happy today

Went down to DXO at about 5 and then shopped for my skirt coz Wenny say no denims allowed for the comm members dress code apparently. And I nearly nearly nearly nearly bought Gracia's skirt. Luckily never buy if not our skirts would have clashed man. Then I splurged 70+ on my new pretty funky shoe + in soles.... like first pair of shoe that I really liked. Haha so happy. And I had Chocolate Banana cake at McCafe with no boobies. Not nice one. The cake damn hard and the ice chocolate damn sweet. After that Robin called us go back coz admissions were like starting..

Then I stoned with Alex at the ticket counter from 8 to 1130. Wah the sales were one after another. Write receipt write until sian. Then got different rates for tickets somemore. Then this one ask for refund this one ask if can cheaper that one say dunno need how many tickets.. sooo sian. Alex was a great help. He helped to collect tickets give back the change helped me count money give free drink coupon. I would have died without him. He probably won't be reading this but I still want to thank him anyway. Anw I always thought he was a year 2 instead of a year 1. And he shocked me when he told me that he was from ACS(I). Doesn't look like one to me. Ohh and we made so many "black market" sales. Hmm or should we call it underground? Coz DXO didn't allow us to sell tickets after 11pm but we still did anyway. Haha we asked those pple to go to the back of the building then we can sell them "secretly". Got another like 100 bucks revenue from those sales. haha really smart Alex.

When I wasn't selling tickets I was looking at the sky most of the time. Got stars. Very pretty. But the stars looked pretty lonely. So I got upset. Sorry I was being emo again. Probably Alex noticed that he asked me why I looked so gloomy but I told him I was just tired.

As usual everyone drank to celebrate after that. The whole organizing comm. And we celebrated Mingyi's and Corina's birthday. The chocolate cake was DAMN DAMN GOOD. Or maybe it's just because I was too hungry. I didn't even have dinner and I drank on empty stomach. But I didn't drink much. I had like 5 sips of dry whisky and 2 sips of whisky shot (omg that was damn bitter and horrible) and 2 gulps of beer. And then I went to the dance floor and danced with Rason and subsequently with Ye, no boobie, Dawn and I forgot-her-name. The social science mad woman. What's her name again? she's so going to kill me coz it's the 3rd time I forgot her name.

I had so much fun and I must really say it's a good experience organizing a bash. And I really enjoyed it totally. Though I didn't really have much time to help out with the stuff coz I was damn busy with project work and I ended my exams on the last day. But I really love the bash comm pple. They are sooo nice. Robin and Wenny.. Don Denise Slyvia Alex Gracia Mingyi.. Everyone. Everyone was really great.

And I didn't buy those guys drink in the end. CQ and Claire left early. Rulin Justin Da Niu never come. Left Jiamin Adrian Edmund May Ye they all. No point opening also. Anw Edmund was already quite high so didn't want to make him drunk somemore. Must protect May. I left at about 2+. Mingyi was supposed to drop me at AMK then I take cab home and ask my didi to come down pick me. But he slept already. So in the end I gotta ask Adrian to send me back. I really don't trust the safety thing in Singapore. Esp my area so many banglas. Though they'll prob have really bad taste if they want me.. But it's quite scary considering there are so many rape cases near my estate. Jiamin gave Adrian his car keys and YOU KNOW WHAT? omg omg omg omg omg I am stilll sooo superrrr happy. Ok anw let me continue my story first.

We went to Esplanade to collect the car. Then Jiamin called and kept teling me "be careful with my car hor." I was like "huh?" then Adrian and I figured out he probably letting me drive his car. So anw I DROVE OUT OF THE CARPARK. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME DRIVING AFTER I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST. SO EXCITING!!!!!! Oh wait before that I was damn sad coz I never bring my driving licence out. But I realized I still got that slip of paper (the temp driving licence thing) with me. Then I was damn happy la. Then I drive drive until near Cityhall there then I realized got no P Plate. Then Damn sad coz I think if kena caught will sure revoke. And Adrian said I'll sure kena caught coz I drive like tortoise. Then in the end we switched over and Adrian drove instead. But I really really really wanted to drive so Adrian wanted to go his place and get his P Plate for me. So nice. But in the end go his place he also couldn't find his P Plate. I was like damn disappointed coz I reallyy love driving. Next time I won't let my bf drive me around. I'll drive him around instead. Then then then... I actually asked Adrian to go Petrol Station so I could buy P Plate and drive. Ya it's quite crazy but I reallllyyy lovveee driving ALOT ALOT ALOT.

Then we drove to Marcus's place at 6th Ave from YCK to pass them the Poker Chips. I mean I DROVE. And Jiamin was so surprised to see P Plate on his car. He prob tot I was crazy but I'm really really really glad he entrusted his car to me.... =)))) and then I drove back home from there. It was my FIRST TIME DRIVING ON EXPRESSWAY. DAMN DAMN DAMN HAPPY!!! I HIT 120KMPH also. Haha you can't imagine the joy and the happiness I'm experiencing now. Imagine when you were taking driving lessons the fastest you've gone was 70KMPH. I was damn happy la I kept laughing in the car Adrian prob thought I was mad. It's so fun driving myself back. Like usually its the taxi driver sending me back home but this time I drove. Like the same road that the taxi drivers took. I knew where to make turns I knew which road to take. Same road same turns but from different perspective. Used to be from a passenger but today I was the driver. I have a feeling I say so much you all also wun know how happy I am really feeling now but I KNOW. This feeling is.. undescribable. It makes me damn high. I haven't been this happy before for a very very long time. So thank you very much Adrian and Jiamin for all the happiness you have brought although you won't realize the significance of what you all have done for me.

Ok it's 5am already. I'm going to sleep. Not bathing. Ewwwww. But I never said I was super hygienic anyway so.. OH ANW I HAVE SOME SPA VOUCHERS WITH ME. 88 bucks 1 for 1 60 mins massage. WHO WANTS LET ME KNOW!


~Don't forget after being led into the sunshine, that i've taken your place in the dark

No comments: