The first section is like the swimwear one then I was frantically looking out for SMU's Jade Seah! Hmm I don't know her personally but think she quite pretty looking though she looks dao most of the time.
Anyway. When MSU1 walked out I was quite shocked. She put SUPER alot of oil on her body la. Then she looked like some wax figurine. And she freaking score like 8.dunno wad for the first round. Highest score la. But figure quite zai really.
Then next one I could remember was MSU13 already. The moment she walked out my mum and I were like "OH MY GOD" coz her boobs were FREAKING big. Like as big as her head. Got this malay girl before that also quite big boobs one. But that one malay. Quite normal.
And then Jade came out. She's like MSU17. Not bad she looks quite pretty inside. Long legs toned abs. But according to YM "dun really have boobs". hahaa I can't tell. But she also scored quite high. SMS also came in 3rd.
And then that MSU13 (the one who got super huge boobs) won the Miss Body Beautiful thing. 1000 bucks of Triumph shopping voucher. Duh. Which swimwear model got small boobs one. I dunno why but I always can't see her face properly coz my attention always diverted to her uh-huh.
Hmmm MSU5 Andrea Teo looks like the girl in the first season of Eye For a Guy. What's that girl's name again? The FHM one. But I really think they look alike. Plus her figure also quite zai one. Waist super small.
Hahaha I'm like doing a commentary on MSU. But it's really quite nice to look at a girl's figure.
Though it's only like first part of the show but I have a strong feeling Jade will win something. Maybe not first la coz that Carol girl quite qiang. Maybe 3rd? But she's one of the better ones in MSU already. Some really cmi compared to the rest.
Ooo second round already.
That big boob carol still leading. But Jade is close behind! She wore this sexy gown. The chest baring kind. She looks good as usual lah. My mum says her mum and her look alike. And she won Miss Photogenic! That's so super expected. She really looks good on TV! If I didn't hear wrongly (I hope I did) she only won a Canon Digitial Camera? Hmmm... Canon so cheapskate.
And then there's this band singing I dunno what name. Firstly song not nice. Secondly super out of place. Thirdly the contestants all look SUPER extra when they tried to dance along. Probably a filler item to buy time for those pple to calculate the total score for the first two rounds.
Anw Yixian just told me that she's a year 4. I thought she was only a year my senior all the while.
Ok my head is really spinning. It's only 845pm. And I should be studying coz I got stupid MA exam tomorrow. I think I shall go sleep early. I hate falling sick during exams. But it always always has to happen. So irritating that my nose runs non stop and I get drowsy eating all those stupid medicine.
Think later got Q&A. Gonna miss that part. Arggh but since Jades from SMU, she'll probably impress pple with her answer.
Good night world.
~sweet dreams and moon beams and a love that's warm and bright
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haa... Great minds indeed do think alike...
Well, personally, I think that Jade is more deserving a winner (oh yeah, in case you didn't know yet, Carol Cheong is the overall winner)...
Anyway, the question for the final Q&A segment (if you're interested) was: "What do you think of the notion that local men seems less attractive, in comparison with foreign men?" Interesting question but one that have only one politically-correct answer... Me thought that Jade's answer was better... Oh well, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...
Haa... You jealous of Carol Cheong's figure, is it...?
By the way, you signing up for MSU 2007...? :P
hmm I heard Carol Cheong's Q&A quite zai leh.
Not jealous of her figure la. Their figure so unattainable one. Crazzyyy
So short air stewardess also cannot be how to go MSU 2007 haha. "filler" MSU also cannot make it.
Haa... Is it...? Well, maybe I missed it as I was channel-switching between Superband & MSU 2006...
Well, you can always follow in the footsteps of Pamela Anderson... :P
MSU got height requirement...? I didn't know that... Well, too bad, if not you'll surely win (oh, whoever is up there in the skies, please forgive me for this lie :P)...
Post a Comment