Saturday, April 01, 2006

He

He bought me an L plate.
Decorated with fabric paint.

He jokes that I might fall in love with him during exchange.
And that towards him I'll never feel the same.

He asked if I was drunk after that.
And he said "one word from you and I'll send you back"

He didn't get a chance to send me back though it was late.
He felt a tinge of jealousy he said.

I was touched. But he never realized.
I kept it to myself. Deep down inside.

He patiently waited even when I was dating other boys.
Underneath his nonchalant facade the passion boils.

I've thanked him umpteen times on my blog.
It's my unique way of expressing my thoughts.

And now, this is just another way of thanking you.
For all the shit times you stayed with me through.

It has already been 5 months since you said you liked me.
The beauty you saw in me which I didn't see.

The future is uncertain. Like I always say.
Take things in our stride from day to day.

I can't think of more ways in which I can reciprocate.
But I guess everything can be left to fate.

Thank you.
For everything you've done.

No comments: