Edmund and May and birthday girl and Me. I WAS THE THIRD TO ARRIVE AND THE EARLIEST OF ALL THE CR12 PEOPLE!!!!! Look at my big promiment pimple on my chin. I tell you I haven't had any pimples in my whole 21 years of life until NOW. This term exam come then got pimple outbreak until now still got. HOW? Nvm It's PUBERTY. SO YOU ALL BETTER NOT TEASE ME ABOUT MY HEIGHT Or I'm going to laugh at you when I hit 1.7m

Me and big butt monster who keeps asking me if he should cut his hair.

Apparently this represents the grandmother or something. Dunno who tell me one.

The hard core gamblers. I played my first poker game. Lost 15 bucks in like 1 hour. So much for beginner's luck. =/

Adrian and I.

I just couldn't help but take this picture.
Anyway this morning's Dota comp was quite a flop. I met with the rest of my girl team mates. Oldest girl is 24 and the youngest only 19 from TP. We haven't played any matches as a team before so team work was really ZERO. The opp team chose QOP first so I was like a GG coz besides QOP I can only use dp Zeus tiny sf vs cm slardar pudge and hmm.. very few other heroes and all of them don't happen to be league heroes. SO IN THE END THEY MADE ME USE SYLLABEAR ahah so i was using it for the first time in my life but syllabear is SO FUN LA. My bear is how strong! And very good at farming also. Oh well but in the end still lost though i think we could have won if we had some team work coz the opp team weren't that strong. Some Clan called DMX. At first I thought they were called BMX then I was thinking what a lousy name might as well call themselves BMW. BMX is cheapskate bicycle.
And then we watched Herman's match. They won the first round but lost in the 2nd. Forget whats the opp clan's name but supposedly quite good one. Got quite alot of gosu there that day then we took sooo many pictures. As in the lan shop coz its like the first time they see an all girl's team. Now I know what Herman meant by all girl's team will get more publicity. OH and got COMMENTARY for warcraft one. Haha its like watching life soccer lidat damn cool although the screen image not very clear.
I GOT A FREE SHIRT! S size but never collect think they'll send us aonther day. Registration is like 75 bucks a team but Herman's paying for all of us. Herman is like our "manager" he says he'll pay for my cab fare from woodlands if I thrashed the other team and then got people pick up the rest of the girls from the MRT station good service lidat. Then ask if we're hungry and thirsty. And I love my team mates they are such nice people!!! =) Got 2 abit ah lian (those 2 are from TP) then the other 2 who are working are more mature. But still very nice people. I can't wait to play with them again! And build up on our team work and kick some asses. Think Herman's gonna train us to take part in the upcoming WCG this year.
I'm starting my INTERN TMR!!! Ahhh got to wake up at like 645am every day. Once I think about it I already feel v sian. Until 4th August somemore. It's 3.5 months. SO LONG. HELP HELP HELP. But lucky got 5-6 more SMU people coming to my company to do intern with me. At least won't be stuck with the Aunties and AH SOHS and AH PEKS in my company. No eye candy somemore. The cutest I think is the indian security guard. BOOOOOOO.
~Vindicated I am selfish I am wrong
No comments:
Post a Comment