you have to watch this!!!!
www.daisy2006.com
Oh man he is so charming!
And she is so drop dead gorgeous.
The kinda guy who always appears in my dreams.
Cold on the outside warm on the inside.
Someone who watches you from afar without you knowing.
But he'll be there when you need him.
Every single time. Without fail.
And he'll stay faithful and loyal to you till the end of time.
It's like the epitome of every girls' dream guy.
Or maybe it's just mine.
Why do this kinda guys appear only in moviesss? =/
I have a feeling it's gonna be a damn sad show as usual.
So typical of Korean movies.
Either the girl dies or the guy dies or they both die.
I don't care I'm still watching it!
~all i'll need is to know it's for sure, then i'll give all the love in the world
No comments:
Post a Comment