Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A lot of idiots

Actually Intern isn't that bad afterall.
Today I looked at financial statements of many banks and companies. Very fun like lesson lidat. But now still undergoing training. Tmr starting proper hope it'll be enjoyable!
And I think having other SMU interns in my company make it fun too. They call me BBC channel coz I so know the latest gossips.

Was supposed to lunch with DICKY TOH because he sent me an SMS LATE LAST NIGHT TO ask me for lunch today. Then i replied this morning I said OK then when I called him during lunch break he said he just woke up. IDIOT. So he coming to find me tmr.

Dinner was with Junliang coz town is so near his place! He always say never get a chance to look at me properly so today he finally did. Then he walked me back to SMU coz I had climbing then. So nice.

Today alot of new people came down for climbing. STUPID CHRIS came down too. CHRIS YOU NO MANNERS LA SO RUDE TO YOUR CLIMBING SENIOR! Idiot. Anw I can't really climb already. Stopped for 2 months now abit tough. no stamina. But it's ok i'll go for regular training so soon i hope i'll be able to get back my touch.

Then the scandal mistress's goh weizhong kept CHALKING MY FACE and STEPPING ON MY FEET made me run after him in the sports hall like a monkey. ahhaa GOH WEIZHONG IS AN IDIOT! ONE DAY WHEN I'M YOUR BELAYER YOU DIE I TELL YOU.

After that we packed up and we went for supper. Took a cab home at like 11+ and just got home. SO LATE cab fare so expensive and SO tired my arms are aching. Then junliang told me to send him an SMS when i'm home. Reminded me of dicky toh coz he does that sometimes too when he knows I'm out late. Wonder if it's a TCHS guys thing. Maybe guys will never know but I think girls are generally quite happy when guys do that because it shows that they care, even if they're just friends. Actually it's sweeter as friends becoz they're not even obliged to do so not like your boyfriends or lovers.

Tmr going to wake up early again. Hope work will be good. And hope dicky toh will not pang seh me again.

~and maybe one day I won't need you anymore

No comments: