Saturday, April 22, 2006

Shopping Spree

I splurged freaking 300 bucks today.
On tops and bottoms and shoes.
Ready for work on Monday! =)

Shopped with Jianwei today.
He's coming SMU! Hehee so happy.
Then he carried all my shopping bags though he's still recovering from his dislocated shoulder. Yes I'm so mean. Sorry dude.

Ohh I must must must must show you one of the top I bought! I think it's damn nice. But the thing is at first I didn't wanna buy it coz I tot it was too baring. So jianwei suggested "why don't you just try it on and take a foto of you in it and keep it for memory's sake?" I was like WOW good idea. So I went into the fitting room and tried it on.


Haha this is like so narcissist.

And then after I left Zara I showed Jianwei the pictures I took he was like veryy niceee then I see already also felt very tempted so I went back to buy. But buy already also dunno can wear for what event. Actually not very baring also but it's just not very me. So maybe I'll save it for my 3rd clubbing experience like in dunno how many month's time. Zzz.

AHHH I'M GOING BKK!!!!!!!! SOOO HAPPYYYY!!!

Bkk=Bangkok NOT Bukit Kangkong

Ohh look at this. I saw this at crumpler shop Soooo cute.


Ohh and I just remembered. Last night Rason introduced this Year 4 senior to me then he told me his name. I didn't really catch it so he repeated his name and said "I bet probably by tomorrow you would have forgotten it." Then what he said made me make an extra effort at remembering his name. But I still forgot. Haha. My bad habit. I'm really bad at names.

Anw I'm gonna take part in EWSC or issit ESWC DOTA competition this Sunday at Beauty World! Herman's training a girl's team and he asked me to be part of the team. Apparently he wants to spread the gaming spirit in Singapore so he thought that a girl's team will be more prominent and will get more media publicity. So glad to be picked by the Singapore WCG organizer. But in a way it kinda gives me stress too. Like he expects some certain standard of me. Plus he's like from one of the top DOTA clans in Singapore so I really really really hope and pray hard that I don't fail him though I really do feel honored as well. It's like an opportunity to take my "dota career" one step further. *crosses fingers*

Anw Edmund just scolded me CHEAP THRILL for the driving thing. Haha he just reminded me of my super transient happiness yesterday. Ohh actually its quite lasting also. I still feel pretty happy. I will never ever forget the FIRST TIME I EVER DROVE OUT OF A PUBLIC CARPARK. The one at esplanade. And I can still remember that feeling of driving at 120KMPH. That feeling of DAMN SCARED OF ROAD BLOCK when I was driving w/o P Plate initially. Haha Edmund still say I siao to buy P Plate. I hope Jiamin's petrol not too ex. If not I yi shen xiang xu ok. (this one say say only to make myself appear less bad. Plus I also know he wun wan one. That's the last thing he'll ever want in his whole life I think.. ahaa he missing out on good stuff. after I typed the previous sentence I really felt like puking.)

~this time i'm leaving it all behind

No comments: