Heheheeehehehehehhehehe
CORP REPORTING IS OVER!!!!
omg omg omg I'm so happy now
In super super super good mood =)))
The paper was easier than expected.
Good and bad also la.
Prob means if you screw up abit then you're quite screwed.
Oh well I got 2+ days to my next paper.
Although that one is AE and I only attended like 50% of the lessons, I can afford to take a break. Catch a movie go for supper and play MORE dota. HEeheheheehehhehehehe =)))
Went for lunch with Jiamin Justin Ye Claire May Da nai Ah niu and edmund just now. Such a good lunch though I was brutally abused by stupid Jiamin. And then we were all so so kan cheong about our results this term and we ended up placing several bets.
Jiamin bet with Justin that he'll get above 3.6 GPA this term if not he'll buy him a meal at dunno where dunno where. He also bet with me that I'll get above 3.7. If not he'll marry me. And that if I get above 3.7 then I'll marry him. Doesn't really sound like a very good deal to me. I also bet with Ye that he'll CONFIRM get above 4.0 this term. Like Duh. It's Ye leh. I think Jiamin gonna lose his bet although I really really really hope he'll win it. Grrr.
Anw May's face was very orr orrr one. Haha quite scary. Didn't dare to disturb her too much. Then my nose was dying like usual and I used up both my packets of tissue during the exam and I had none left. Then Justin passed me 2 packets and Jiamin passed me 1. You know how this feels like. It's like the Chinese proverb "delivering Charcoal in Winter". It's really really very heart warming. Yea and it's just tissue paper.
I'm going to DOTAAAA now! Heehhee sooo happy happy happy.
Today is a happy day. And everyday onwards from now will be =)))
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment