Tuesday, April 11, 2006

sick sick sick sick

Yes Ma is finally over!
Screwed up my MCQ though.
Think my A+ gone le =( boo
Anyway I hate being sick.
And I'm really sick.

I had to take a cab to school because I'd probably faint if I had taken public transport to school. It's really quite bad. Then during MA exam I was blowing my nose like NON stop. Used up one whole packet of tissue paper like in the first hour. And I was clinging onto the last "unsoiled" piece like a treasure. haha for emergency use. And as I was blowing my nose halfway blood came out. It was quite scary. You should have seen my table. Full of bloody tissue. Haha super disgusting.

Then after school I couldnt' get a cab back home and had to take public transport back and was really like fainting already. And then the lady sitting down got off at a station and I was thinking "ok I can sit down and rest my head" or something. Then this Chinese girl maybe like 16 years old crawled under my arm (I was holding onto the pole) and sat down. I was like wtf. If you old lady I will give the seat to you. If you are an auntie or ah soh I can understand why you so KIASU. But you are freaking young. Irritating. Ya so I had to stand all the way back. Damn sian.

When I got home I just collapsed and I just woke up. Head still super pain. Super cramped feeling. But I just refuse refuse refuse to see a doctor. They also give me panadol only so what's the point. Not like I don't have panadol at home. See doctor waste money.

HOPE I GET WELL SOON. ARGGGGGHH.

And I got ulcer in my mouth. (Actually do I even have to say that it's in my mouth ah. Ulcer got grow at other places one anot) Damn pain.

=(

No comments: