http://curious-eyess.livejournal.com/13851.html
It's quite sad.
That she has to call that Cindy (the ex lover) to ask her about things between them. At first I wondered why because I would never have done that.
I would have left the guy.
No matter how hurt I would be.
Or how much I loved him.
And I wouldn't have asked why.
And then I read her past entries.
I guess she really wanted an explanation.
And she could only turn to Cindy for answers
Because the guy she love was dead.
I can imagine how freaking much it hurts to find out only after your boyfriend's dead that he's been cheating on you. And through means of old photographs. And to realize that another girl has the keys to the apartment that belongs to you and your boyfriend only.
Sigh. Hope she'll cope well!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment