I guess everyone's got their own songs.
You and your boyfriend's songs.
Friend's songs.
Everybody's songs.
Last night,
when I was reminiscing about the past,
I realized I'm not short of these songs too.
Most belong to my RGS days though.
1.你最珍贵
Me+jilyn+qiuping+wenfang+JEAN's song
Actually jean's part of the song only got 4 words
It's the song most representative of my 4 years in RGS
2.许愿 + 喜欢
Lionel and my song.
We sang to kill time while the rest were busy 排戏-ing in RI.
Will never forget stupid Lionel playing a prank on me by stealing my shoes and making me run around the whole RI bare footed. We always tell each other that somehow we're just very special friends. Cos we've been through so much together back in the secondary school days. So much. He wrote the lyrics of 喜欢 on a piece of paper and gave it to me like in Sec 2. Actually it was very sweet. But I think I threw it away in a fit of anger in those days. Oh well.. How childish.
喜歡你的頭髮
喜歡你的臉頰
喜歡你微笑的時候眼裡藏不住的光
喜歡你的害羞
喜歡你的瘋狂
想要一天二十四個小時守在你身旁
喜歡開你玩笑
喜歡叫你傻瓜
喜歡嚇你一跳的時候看你慌張的模樣
喜歡搭你肩膀
喜歡你會怕癢
喜歡趁你沒有防備偷襲你的手指甲
想要抱你一下
貼緊我的胸膛
想要告訴你這樣下去不是辦法
想要把你綁架
想要帶你回家
想要非常認真嚴肅的承諾地老天荒
思念你令我驚慌
想到你令我膨脹
你的每個笑容都會令我幸福的快爆炸
見你的時候我總是說些傻呼呼的蠢話
令我隨時隨地瀕臨瘋狂
3.In the heat of the night/heat of the night?
Qiuping+Jilyn+Wenfang+Jialin+me+Jean+everybody's song.
"In the heat of the night!"
*shake shake shake shake*
Hahahahaahahaaha we did it with lots of sexual connotations.

Those were the days.
With lots of fun. Lots of laughter. Lots of joy.
Lots of love. Lots of marshmallows.
Lots of friendship. Lots of piggybacks.
At least I have photographs. For memory's sake.
4.Eternal Flame
It was the one and only song Keith sang to me when we were together back in Sec 4. He sang it to me as a lullaby. Although he can't sing very well, it was the sweetest song I've heard back then coz he was the one who sang it. I was pretty hurt by what happened to us. And I did dislike him once, for all the pain he brought to me. But now I'm pretty much ok with him as a friend. Afterall it's very sad to dislike a person forever.
5.温柔
The girls' favourite KTV song?
I don't know.
Just that we so happen to sing it every single time we go KTV.
6.珊瑚海
Lihui and me aka MOS song.
Haha Lihui you got no beat sense!!!!!
Ok shan't complain too much since you did me a great favor by agreeing to sing with me. =)
7.当爱搽身而过
It was the theme of 双天至尊.
Xunming absolutely adored it.
Everytime made me sing with him back in RJ.
8.相思河畔
Jilyn and only Jilyn's song.
No one can sing it in the "disgustingly oldie way" like her.
Fangfang and I had such a hard time trying to convince her that the song was NOT nice.

Here's a Sec 4 Jilyn for you.
You know what? I really miss those days.
And I wonder why back then nobody kicked her face.
(hey it rhymes!)
9.RGS school song
heehee. Everyone tries to be funny and sings the piano accompainment part just before the "sisters in learning and sisters at heart". Can never forget Shikai + Yuhong + Li Jing doing that together and everyone will just start laughing.
10.I don't know the title of the song but it goes something like "路边一颗榕树下.."
This was Jilyn+me+???+the man walking behind Jilyn on the way to Orchard Mrt Station from RGS song. HAHAHA one song we always always always always tease Jilyn about. Damn no face.
11.我是一只鱼
It's my song my song my song my song my song!!!!!!
Sooo niceeeeeee.
需要你我是一只鱼
水里的空气
是你小心眼和坏脾气
没有你像离开水的鱼
快要活不下去
不能在一起游来游去
世界末日我都不会离去
为什么不能在一起
我是一只站在岸上的鱼
如何能忘记曾经活在海里
曾经我活在你的生命
12.Forbidden love (theme from 两千年之恋)
There was a craze over this song back in sec3/4?
I bet everyone who knows how to play piano/guitar knows how to play this song.
13.Canon in D
My personal favourite of all times.
Classical version. Korea version. My sassy girl version.
I've played them all.
Simple songs.
But hell load of memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment