Friday, April 07, 2006

Was really super pissed.

Didn't have the mood to talk to anyone.

And though my nick was "leave me the fuck alone", there are still lots of people who'll MSN me and ask me what's wrong. It's funny. Not that I'm pissed at them or what. But weren't they scared of my super super lousy mood? I would never ever ever have tried that on someone with that kinda MSN nick.

Then I saw this blinking orange icon called JL.

It's hard to ignore JL because he's so innocently funny (coincidentally his dota nick is farnie) and so full of shit. And he is sooooo super talkative he can talk to you even when he knows you're not listening to him. Maybe it's this guilt (that sometimes I'm not paying attention to what he's saying) that made me respond to his "chill" message.

And though Wenfang and Jilyn were the ones I complained to FIRST, JL was the one who had to put up with my incessant bitching of the whole story. By the way I was supposed to go KTV with Wenfang Jilyn and Qiuping after my ethics paper but I pang seh them in the end coz I was feeling sick. That's like the Nth to the power of Nth to dunno how many powers of Nth time I pang sehed them already. Haha but good also then Jilyn won't be able to kill me for posting her really ugly but really reflective picture on my blog. Took a cab back so that I could rest but then that SHIT had to happen. Totally spoilt my mood for the rest of the night. I even went on dinner strike by eating two spoonful of porridge and some fried egg. And now I'm hungry. Guess I'm pretty stubborn too.

Greg also msned me to ask if I was ok. If only he was in Singapore then we could go out for supper and night rides in his huge black car. AND HE'S GOING TO LET ME DRIVE HIS CAR WHEN HE'S BACK!!!!! omg so exciting. (please don't tell me you lied if not you don't have to come back for summer) haha but I probably won't drive too coz I know my driving quite cmi dun wanna spoil pple's car. That flabby Greg absolutely gained quite abit of weight after he went to the States. Now become fat Greg already. But still so many girls. Dunno why. They blind.

Best thing was Yixian actually dropped me an MSN message that began with "I'm horny!". Like WHAT THE HELL. Then she said she messaged the wrong person and that she was sorry (omg who was it for then). Haha imagine yourself in that kinda lousy mood with that kinda lousy nick and you get this kinda MSN message. Wanted to strangle her.

And then JL jioed me for a dota game to cheer me up coz I was dying to PAWN someone. And we had full house! So rare. Early game somemore at 9pm. And surprisingly after telling JL the whole story I didn't feel like telling anyone about it anymore. Tired of repeating the story. Didn't wanna be reminded of what happened.

Arrgggh. Sleep.

No comments: