Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy 21st birthday NEH NEH

The card Apple made for NEH NEH.



Tale as old as time.
Song as old as rhyme.
Beauty and the Beast.


NEH NEH's cake.


Please don't ask me what I was doing. I also dunno. But I think I was singing the birthday song really loudly that I woke the whole neighbourhood up at 2am.


This picture is SO SO UGLY. Haha I had to think very hard before I decided to put this up. Evidence of GOH WEIZHONG bullying the mistress. He kept smearing the cake on my face. AND I wasn't even the birthday girl. RAWR.

Happy birthday NEH NEH.

Makan at Bedok 85. SO FAR FROM WOODLANDS. Luckily got driver. Haha.


Sea Hum treasure Hunt. I ate 3 I think. But stupid weizhong used his disgusting chopstick go stir stir stir the noodle until nobody dared to eat.


Apple was busy taking photos the whole night so I decided to take his photo then he also took mine. This is so childish and stupid.


Apple is a SUPER BIG BULLY. Just becoz he always kena from GWZ and NEH NEH then he always bullies me. Luckily you promised on your blog not to bully me anymore. If not your secret will be on Climb Team blog. =p

Tiramisu Cake. Yumyum.


NEH NEH's present from the Climb Team. A harness! Hahaha but it was too big for NEH NEH. Didn't know she not fat one.


NEH NEH is so going to kill me if she sees her unglam picture posted on my blog. Haha.

We all love LA BI XIAO XIN.



*some photos courtesy of Apple H C Wee

1 comment:

LCC said...

Hmm... You weren't anywhere near Bedok when you were singing birthday song loudly at 0200hrs, were you...?

Well, if you were, no wonder I thought I heard somebody killing chicken in the early morning near my block...

Please lah... People need to sleep one, even if you don't want to... :P